Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hibdon's Mini Me

We are approaching week #6 of my little Bells. She's growing into a Hibdon-Baby and less of a Gerber Baby. Speaking of Hibdon, she looks JUST like him. She is his mini me. I never knew that rugged, whiskery faced, baseball playing, hunting, fishing, beer drinkin' man could also make a gorgeous little girl. He did they and she's just a pretty as can be. Sometimes as I am walking by her sleeping or playing on her tummy time mat, I am stopped in my tracks at how much I love that pretty little girl.

She is gorgeous & communicates very well. As in every wet/dirty diaper, hunger pains, overstimulation, understimulation, gas pain, cold chill or rise in temperature she lets out a cry. Some are soft whimpers & others are loud lung clearing whales. 

She has a million facial expressions, but my favorite is her cute little smile. She just started smiling & looking at me when I baby talk. Just melt my heart. 

I just can't get enough of her & take at least 10 pictures a day. Here's my photo dump for week 6. 

Sweeeeeeeet baby time 

Goodnes that grin!!!



Finding our tongue.

She looks like Unkie Wil here!

2 comments:

  1. SO darn cute. That last one still kills me.

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is confirmed. AnnaBella Jane is the cutest girl on the planet :) Love the photo dump thanks for sharing :)

    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete