Saturday, March 15, 2014

Calm before the storm

ABJ,

Here I sit in our Owasso house. I have just dropped you off with Hon. Daddy dropped Maddy off with Nana Great. He is on his way home with the moving truck. 

I am here waiting on our friends, family, a big moving truck and one crazy day. It's going to be filled with packing up all these boxes cluttering our house. Today we are moving. We are changing zip codes to be closer to our jobs and family. My prediction is you will do fine with the move. You are easy going, I don't expect it to be hard on you. Maddy will be ready to go home the minute we get to our new house. She does not like change. I'm praying for this change. I'm praying you have more time with Momma & Daddy. I'm praying you are in a car commuting less. I'm praying you get to see Aunt Aub, Uncle Shayne & E a lot more. I'm praying you and E grow up together. I pray you are friends. 

The house has a pretty awesome playground set up in the backyard. You are welcome. It does have three blue rooms though. We plan to fix that. I think you will like it once we pink it up a little. 

I want you to know that moving has taught Daddy & I a few things. 1) we are disorganized people & loose things easily. We plan to work on this. 2) Our family, especially Hon, is the best family we could ask for. This has been a very easy process. Hon has worked her tail off. 3) our friends are incredible. They were almost happy to come help. It's very humbling. Friends new and old, they have been asking more about time and place than anything else. 

I hope you can learn from this. Keep your family close, you can't do things without them. They make it happen. Cherish your friendships. They will be like family. They always have your back. 

With this baby, we start our new adventure in our new zip code. It's a fun ride toots. Now, Momma needs to finish packing!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I am so excited for your new house and new adventure. I am also going to admit I am a little excited that I live 9 hours away and don't have to help. I hate moving! ;)

    ReplyDelete