Tuesday, April 22, 2014

11 down, 1 to go

Let the countdown begin little girl!

We are one month away from your first birthday! Wow! Crazy! My head is spinning. Lately, I've been looking back at your pictures wanting to rewind those moments. You have changed so much this year. 

We love you more and more each day. You are fun, energetic, silly and a little dramatic. 

You have a total of 8 teeth. You use them to chew all over books, toys and as many puffs as you can get your chubby little hands on. 

You play very well by yourself in your playroom, but still love the company. Usually, you want me to sit in your chair while you play. After a while you then throw a fit until I realize it's because you want to sit in the chair. I make that my cue to do dishes. 

You still love outside and your swing. You love to swing, but want me to sit in the swing next to you. You also love the stroller. Many of naps have been taken while Momma or Daddy walks you around the neighborhood. 

Daddy is outside with you right now. Usually about this time you start to get sleepy. In order to keep you awake he takes you out to play. PJs and all. 

You have gotten Momma with Momma down and Dada with Daddy down. We like to play a little game when Daddy gets home. We hear the door open and I ask "who's here?" You look at me and then scream Dada!!! Once you see him you start crawling as fast as you can to him. It's pretty darn cute. 

You had Easter this month. You received two baskets from your grandparents. You loved them. You took adorable pictures and enjoyed outside time with the family. 

It's been a great month. I'm not looking forward to your birthday. I want you this size forever. 

Stay little, little one

Momma



No comments:

Post a Comment