Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Busy Bee: Part II

Hi Bells,

So, the second activity of yours in May was our first Mother's Day. It was such a special day. I was so very thankful to have you as my reason for this holiday. I've always thought I would have kids, even envisioned a daughter. I never connected the dots of me as a mom.

Well, little girl, you made my unknown dream come true. I couldn't be more myself than I am today. 

Let me remind you how strange this is. I love sleep, you take it away. I love to relax on the couch, I don't even sit on the couch anymore. I'm pretty selfish and can be self absorbed, it's been 4 days since I've washed my hair...forget about the last time I actually made it to the nail salon. Daddy and I never once talked about our bathroom business, your poop is a daily topic, daily topic I tell you. We have researched what milk options, yogurt options, meal plans and toys are best for you more than we have checked the weather, been on Facebook, looked at land and just used google alone. You my little have made a whole new me, one that I never thought would feel like home. Sister, I'm home. I'm home giggling with you, toting you around, playing peek-a-boo, getting in the baby pool, rocking you to sleep and checking on you a million times. I'm right at home. I'm the best version of me, all because of you. Thanks sweet princess for making me have a Mother's Day!

Love,

Momma

1 comment:

  1. I am just in love with this whole entire blog. So perfect!

    ReplyDelete