Friday, April 19, 2013

Final Countdown

Tomorrow is one month until my Princess arrives. Hibdon has been anxiously tracking every day on his phone, sending me updates on when AnnaBella will be here. He walks in to every appointment saying, "I'm just ready for her to get here". Well, I am too!!!!

We have been preparing pretty well. Hon has been over helping get the nursery organized, Nana-Great has helped with washing all the sweet little outfits, CC has finished furniture and helped with the hospital bag. They have gotten us together. Hibdon and I have been to a BF class, infant massage class, Safety class is coming up, installed the car seat, had consultations with Pediatricians. We have watched endless YouTube videos on C-Sections. We are feeling more & more like a parents. I'm super ready.

However, AnnaBella is not quite ready. She's got a few more weeks to grow & develop. She's still breech & running out of room. My stomach muscles constantly feel tender & bruised. Her little head just pushes out alllllll the time right below my sternum. I've started getting these little pushes on my left side. I think these might be her little feet. It just melts my heart! I continually rub my belly. I've read where the baby can feel the touch & understand the affection. Every car ride home from work, I sing & rub my belly. I consider it Momma-ABJ time.

So I'll continue to sing Wagon Wheel, Tom Petty, Eric Church & Sheryl Crow, rub my belly & patiently wait for AnnaBella Jane to come see her Momma & Daddy. We are WAITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment