Monday, July 1, 2013

Starting to sweat

After my c-section I honestly thought I would never wear a bikini again, actually I wasn't sure if I would walk upright again. Those first few weeks were terrrrrrrible, turible (Barkely voice). 

My first two weeks after c-section, I couldn't walk upright, my feet were the size of watermelons, my belly looked like a balloon had been stuffed inside & my acne was that of a 13 year old boy. I was slightly depressed, exhausted & not confident. I would change when Hibdon couldn't see, nurse with a blanket so my belly was covered and I showered when there was no chance of a walk-in. (I once was a walk around with little to no clothes kind of girl).

So as I was adjusting to all of this I started to see some of the weight drop. I gained a total of 42, today I am 145 lbs. this weight is 15 lbs over my pregnancy weight. Something else I have to consider is that weight was a toned, runners body as well. I have a long road to get those 15 lbs off, but I am 6 weeks postpartum. I can no work out & begin to push myself. Today I started the couch to 5k app. I'm excited to get busy. Ill be sure to document my progress. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the Couch to 5K app! I know you're gonna rock this. Then maybe me, you and Sara can do a run together! :)

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete