Monday, April 20, 2015

Bella's big girl bed & the halfway point

Bella Girl- 

You made it your first night in your toddler bed! You slept he entire night, not a peep. I'm seriously over the moon right now. You may think it's no big deal, but for weeks you haven't been sleeping in your crib throughout the night. It's been a REAL struggle. Last night, you my sweet girl were a rockstar.

Now, I know that you are a toddler. The highs are high and the lows are low. The bottom could fall out of this any night this week, but I am choosing to live on cloud 9. All rested and refreshed on cloud 9, thank you very much.

Mr. Henry,

Hi sweet boy! You are doing great in there. I'm feeling you flutter around right now. We are looking forward to Saturday. Why? You ask. Well, Saturday is our halfway point! We will be closer to meeting you sweet face. I ordered your crib, dresser and bedding this weekend. I plan to get Daddy busy on your nursery. It's getting exciting around here. Don't worry we won't have too much fun without you.


Love you sweet babies!

Momma

1 comment:

  1. Aww, this is perfect! So happy for your little family!

    ReplyDelete