Friday, April 17, 2015

Two is coming

Bella-Bella,

So I haven't posted in a while. Why, you ask. Well, it's because you are so close to TWO you can taste it. Guess what it tastes like... Meltdowns, independence, boundary testing, fit throwing, wild girl, fasting moving, momma needs a nap sweetness. 

It's mind blowing that you can be screaming and throwing a mega fit and I still want to do nothing more than hug and kiss all over those sweet cheeks. It's also minding the rate at which this emotional roller coaster of toddlerhood travels. I mean, we are at warp speed.

You are super fun though! Most days I feel like we are in a production of some sort. You have a song, dance, prop or wardrobe change of some sort, constantly. You make me laugh ALL THE TIME. Just not when you are screaming like you are on fire at 3:00 am.

So, our blog time as pregnancy and infancy was so precious. Which means I need to give Baby Henry some love.

Take care Peach!

Hi Baby Henry,

So, you should know as the second child your blog is going to lack luster. I won't have bump updates or cravings to post. I mean let's face it, you are a boy and we've chosen a name and this is my first post to you. Sorry kid, your sister is a handful. 

Please don't feel as if you are less loved or wanted, that's just the way it goes. CC has album after album of Uncle Will. There's about 10 pictures of me. Most of which include Will. Don't worry I'll be sure to tell Bella, "give the baby what he wants" all the time. 

So little mister you are in fact a mister. We've also decided on Henry and will probably sneak Hank in as the nickname. Middle name is after GPa, John.

 We are so excited for you. Bella sings to you at night. She also lays & sometimes elbows you. Sorry about that!

You are growing quickly and moving a ton at 18 weeks. I hope this isn't a sign of you being wild too. I'll love you no matter what.

Stay safe in there little fella.

Love, 
Momma 

No comments:

Post a Comment