Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Chubby!

So, week 33 sucked, BUT week 37 rocked my socks off!

Monday I had the day off. I had some extra special best friend time with Tator. A doctors appointment with Hibdon in which Dr. N told us she will probably come sooner. Tuesday I get to work & Im pulled aside to talk about a position change opportunity. This change was a promotion! I was so excited & shocked. I work for literally the best company ever, ever. I'm so thankful & my heart is so full. God is so very good to me

The rest of the week was nice, had a little extra time with Hibdon & my Thunder moved onto the next round in the playoffs. Life is good.

As I began week 38, I'm rushing around to get my current role wrapped up & prepare for my new role. In the meantime I've had some pregnancy changes.

I'm definitely leaking (sorry to be so open) and cramps (big daddy cramps) are starting. Today I woke up & got into the shower only to notice my belly felt very small. As I'm getting ready I can feel AnnaBella more prominent & less of my big belly. Apparently, I have been leaking a lot. I get a little over excited & convince myself my water may have broken. Hibdon being the laid back guy, did not jump on the band wagon. Thankfully we had another appointment with Dr. N. I barely let him get into the door when I said "So, ok, this is how I've been feeling". First he confirms she has plenty of fluid around her. Then he gets on to me for not calling him when the leaking & cramps started on Saturday. Finally he says....you're not going to make it to the 20th. Lets move you up to the 17th, if you can make it until then. Wowzers! I'm ready!! Of course, that wasn't exactly what I wanted to hear right then because I had my adrenaline going from the "oh I think my water broke moment", but I'm thankful she has a little time to develop & she's still coming early. He also said she's going to be one big baby. I love big babies & chubby cheeks. Love them! Could seriously gobble them up.

So I'm pumped, I'm ready. 9 days & counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment