Saturday, August 3, 2013

2 month report

ABJ had her 2 month check up a few weeks ago. I keep forgetting to document her stats.

She tipped the scales at a whopping 14 lbs. This is in the 98th percentile. We seriously like to eat around here.

She is 25.5" long, that's in the 95th percentile. Her Daddy is 6'2" and I am 5'8", she may be a little ball player after all.

Poor girl has a melon on her! Her chubby head had a 16" circumference. That would also be the 98th percentile. 

So we like to eat, are growing out of our clothes and are doing our best to keep that fat head stable. 

The bad part about the visit were the shots. Talk about heart breaker. After they stuck my baby and I held back tears, I gave her a bottle (I hope this doesn't give her emotional eating) and snuggled her the whole night. 

Turning two months can be tough! We sure look cute doing it though. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, she's so darn precious! I like that she's in the 98th percentile for everything, way to be consistent! :)

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete