Wednesday, March 13, 2013

10 weeks & counting

I'm approaching 30 weeks of pregnancy. It's mind boggling that for the past 30 weeks I have experienced so many new things. It's been a roller coaster of emotions. I've been wishing it would all go away, on cloud nine & incredibly anxious for ABJ's arrival. I've been sick, tired, uncomfortable, over weight & have honestly enjoyed this part of my life. It's hard to explain. In the middle of the mess of morning sickness, back aches & swelling, wouldn't be my proudest moments. After the fact, I'm able to see my sweet baby at the end of the tunnel.

I've never felt so rushed to get to a particular point in my life, while wanting to soak up every minute of where I am right now. I sleep when I want, I make last minute plans, I have my big strong man's undivided attention, I know exactly what our budget will be every month, I know my limits, I am in control of my life. With that statement, I'm sure God is doing a big ol belly laugh right now.

AnnaBella will be here so soon. She will make her debut. All of our friends & family have been waiting, planning & building their excitement. AnnaBella will arrive. We will have sleepless nights, probably vomit in my hair, become immune to dirty diapers, never be able to make plans, exchange sleep for about anything & we will LOVE.EVERY.MINUTE of it.

For now I will be in Momma limbo. It's not a bad place to be, just the excitement is killing my impatient heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment