Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Let's get you scheduled!

I had an appointment yesterday with Dr. N. Everything is looking great. However, AnnaBella is still breech. She's is sitting in what Is called the frank position. We went ahead & scheduled the c-section. For May 20th! That's 5 days early....so so crazy. I'm sad I won't be giving birth like most moms, but I've been praying for AnnaBella's birth to be just the way God intended.

I read a little on breech babies there's a mix of information. It's sounds that the turning of babies seems awful & risky. Also, babies still have a chance to turn, but Dr. N thought it would be wise to schedule the c-section. Which had me research c-sections. Good & bad I don't think there's any way to keep you from worrying. Next I wondered if there's any characteristic traits of breech babies. My sweet friend Reg was breech & I still remember her mother saying breech babies are very intelligent. I really didn't find anything backing up her theory, but Reg is smart & loveable making ABJ in good company. I read tons of info on c-section babies. Again, totally not reliable. Stating c-section babies can have timid personalities with separation anxiety issues. These people have obviously not met my c-section nephew. Ill keep my prayer wheel turning that AnnaBella will live up to her beautiful, grace name.

Just some stats on ABJ, she's already 3 lbs 9 oz. She may be a little on the chunky side. I'm guessing Momma's love of hot fudge sundaes & Daddy's love to spoil Momma has gone straight to making a chunky baby. That's okay I hope she's nice & plump, chunky babies are the cutest. (I do need to lay off the junk!! It's time I start reeling myself in. ) We couldn't get any face shots & may not be able to after this point. We did however get to see her sweet little head with hair!! Why I am so in love with this I'm not sure, but I was a bald baby/toddler. Also, I have truly felt the phrase loving every hair on your head.

Pregnancy at this point isn't terrible, but sleeping is getting harder. Swelling is getting on my nerves. I'm way more hungry than ever. My bp has been spot on textbook, blood sugar great, thyroid is steady, but still low & still anemic. I have gained 30 lbs (wowzers). Dr. N said I have about 5 more lbs to stay in the normal range, but he's not worried. He also said most women loose at the end because there's no room for food & baby. I think he was trying to make me feel better, but that sounds like it straight sucks.

Oh well chubby baby cheeks, chubby Momma thighs, c-sections, breech baby are just what God ordered & lll love them all.

Hurry up May 20th. Momma needs to see her baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment