Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Showered with L-O-V-E

On Sunday, March 17th most people were celebrating a little something called St. Patty's Day. They put on their green outfits, probably ate some type of green food & indulged in the annual tradition of green beer.

I woke up very early with eager anticipation of something different. I didn't put on anything green. I slipped into a pink dress. Why pink? It was the baby shower day of my sweet baby girl. It was a day in which I was completely humbled by how richly I am blessed. I was so thankful at not only the people who came, the thoughtful gifts they provided, but also the kind, sweet, touching words they said. I felt more loved than I could have imagined.

Also, the amount of effort & detail my sweet Sar-Bear, Tator & Aub put into throwing this shower was so touching. Seriously, looked straight out of Pinterest. Every detail was planned to a T. Between the adorable decoration, the amazing food, the fun idea of notes on AnnaBella's diapers, birthday cards for ABJ at every age & bringing a book instead of a card...it made the shower picture perfect.

The gifts were perfect, some straight from the registry, some hand made & others were picked from Mommy experience. I loved every single one of them. I by far don't have a favorite. I loved and needed everything I received. A few standouts were the adorable handmade outfits from Stasia, Randi-dolls ginormous box of clothes, shoes & accessories & the sweet perfect embroidered blanket from Duke.

Everything was overwhelming sweet & perfect. I'm so thankful, honored & humbled at the crowd of people who are so excited for my little angel's
arrival. I think the shower made my anxiousness grown ten-fold. ABJ get here already!!!!!
























1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love all the pictures. You look amazing, Bri! And little miss AB is already so loved!!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete