Tuesday, March 5, 2013

28.5 weeks & the nasty drink

Today marked my last 4 week appointment. It also marked the glucose appointment. I think my love/cravings of orange pop is over.

After I chugged the drink, I get a call that Dr. N had an emergency & would not be able to be there for my appointment. I bit my tongue. I really want to say, "you fools bess be getting me in today because I'm not drinking that again". I kindly reminded her that I haven't taken my glucose test yet. She quickly got me in with the PA. Whom I love, she's super sweet.

After 5 viles of blood, 1 Rhogram shot, 1 depressing moment on the scales, and lots of questions...We saw her little face. Her little head, legs & heard her little heart. Ahhhhhhhhhhh all worth it. I can't wait to snuggle her.

We did find out she's still breech & talked about the possibility of c-section. It will depend on her position at the next appointment. In TWO WEEKS, holy crap it's getting real up in here. Appointments every two weeks in March, then every week in April. I just had a mini heart attack typing that. I can't believe how close it is.

I can't wait to meet her, but I'm telling you, I can't believe Ill be a Momma soon.



1 comment:

  1. Ahhh!! I can't believe you are so close! Can't wait for her arrival!!


    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete