Sunday, September 29, 2013

Number 4

Dear ABJ,

The number 4 was my softball number and it was also in my basketball number (14). I had about a bazillion passwords including 4. If asked to pick any number 1-5 or 1-10 or 1-20, I pick 4. 

If asked to pick my favorite month with you thus far, 4. The 4th month, the number 4 has been pretty fantastic. You are just a hoot. You love to hear your voice. You will give a screech and follow it up with a giggle. You love to play a game with Daddy of "give me kisses". He gives you a high pitch "give me kisses", you screech, open your mouth and slobber all over. I love to play head bump. When I pick you up from school, I lean my forehead into yours and you grab as tight as you can to whatever you get your hands on. Usually it's my hair. (BTW nothing used to make me more angry than a hair pull. You my little girl, I just laugh.) 

This month you have mastered giggling, grabbing anything and everything with your hands, rolling from tummy to back, back to tummy, started rice cereal and gained a bigger interest in books. Your little legs are getting pretty froggy and you like to jump when I hold you. You also love to stand. You prefer this position.

 Your favorite toys are are attached to your play gym. You love to bat the animals hanging down then you roll all over until you are almost not on the mat. Then you love to stare at yourself in the mirror. You think that baby is pretty funny. 

Oh baby girl you are just too cute, too funny, and too silly. You've had your bouts of sickness in which you and I are a complete hot mess. You sleep pretty well, when you are healthy it's a 12 hour night no wake-ups. When you aren't well, you suck at sleeping. This makes me exhausted. So, I may or may not call in reserves. Nana-Great does some good rockin while I nap. 

You grew pretty quickly this month. 
Height- 26" 98%
Weight- 18.4 lbs 98%
HC- 43.3 cm 100% 
We like to say you are completely in proportion!

As always here's what Daddy thinks about you....

1) What's your favorite thing to do with AnnaBella? Put you in you chair and play the guitar. I especially like when she sings along. 

2) What's your favorite memory from this month? When we stayed by ourselves for two nights. 

3) What big thing did AnnaBella accomplish this month?
She wears 12 month clothes. She outgrew her Christmas pjs and Halloween costume.


4) What are you looking forward to next month? Maybe she will crawl. 

This is what I said....

1) What's your favorite thing to do with AnnaBella? Read to her. In the mornings after her bottle I like to read one regular book and one bible story before we get ready. I also like to read a couple books when I get home from work. Sometimes we get a bedtime book in. 

2) What's your favorite memory from this month? Laying her on the couch, tickling her and listening to her giggle. Can't get enough of it. 

3) What big thing did AnnaBella accomplish this month?
She takes her paci in and out of her mouth. 

4) What are you looking forward to next month? Celebrating my birthday with ABJ! 

We love you pretty girl. We love you to the moon and back. Keep growing and giggling and yelling and smiling and rolling and learning and becoming you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment