Sunday, September 29, 2013

You can't put a size on pretty.

Well Bells,

I'd like to say that having a conversation about your size would be this heart-to-heart, mother-daughter break through. I would tell you, you are beautiful the way you are. Don't let a number define you. I totally agree with all of this. I hope you are never defined by your size. 

The reality of our life is, you are a 4 month old that wears 12 month clothes. I hope you will forgive me when I tell you it's down right hilarious. You have rolls on your legs, a chubby double chin and cheeks that look as if they are stuffed with something. I couldn't love your chubbiness more. You make it easy to snuggle and kiss all over your cheeks. 

You don't make it easy to shop for though. Poor Hon has picked out some cute outfits, only for you to out grow them. She bought a cute Halloween outfit. We got you in it, but there would be no room for activities. 

Last time we were at Hon and GPa's late we had the bright idea that we would put you in your pjs before we left. That way we didn't have to wake you to change once we got home. Hon only had one set of pjs. Your size 9 month Christmas pjs. Those aren't really fitting right now. 

You're a chunk. I love it. I hope you don't mind. 

Christmas in September. 




No comments:

Post a Comment