Sunday, September 1, 2013

Remember whens

What's the greatest chapter in your book? Mine would be you. 

I'm living the moments that I will look back on and say, "Remember when". 

Dear AnnaBella Jane,

I'm so incredibly in love with you little girl. Your giggles, your sweet snuggles, your silly smile, and your sleepy noises. They all melt my heart. 

You have been hitting some fun milestones of social development and each time we see just a glimpse into your personality. If I could pick two traits that are spot on AB, I would pick sweet & ornery. Now most people that know your parents are going to say that the sweet comes from me and ornery from Daddy. Well, I would agree with that. Not sure Daddy would though. He has been pretty sweet to both of us here lately. You've been sick with your first cold and Momma had to travel for work. Daddy held down the fort, supported Momma with her needs and gave you some major extra, super sized TLC. 

Something else that is sweet about Daddy is he provides for us. He has been working retail for quite some time to help provide a good lifestyle for you and I. (Lets just face it, we are expensive.)  After working the crazy long hours and the not so fun job, Daddy landed what could quite possibly be his dream job. Daddy will be working in Marketing and Sales. He's so good at this & will be putting that hard earned masters to use. We are thrilled with this change!! This means Daddy will be at home way more. We love our Daddy time.

This weekend you and I made Daddy's favorite cake, a big dinner and invited everyone over after church to celebrate Daddy. It was a great time with a full house.

I told your Daddy someday Ill look back and say, "Remeber when you got this job, Bella was just a baby & we were so blessed to celebrate with our family". 

I have tried to mentally capture all of the remember whens with you. You are going so fast, I want to press pause!!

No comments:

Post a Comment