Saturday, February 23, 2013

Crazy Wrestling Family

Dear ABJ-

I need to fore warn you about the family God blessed you with. Both sides are a little competitive. Papa coached it all, but basketball was our family sport. Gpa is the best elementary wrestling coach around & has been since forever. Daddy was a two-time state champion wrestler. I haven't really been too involved in wrestling until your Daddy. Let me tell you, it's a whole different world. It's exciting & intense.

Daddy has worked out a few times with a boy from Barnsdall that went to the state tournament tonight. It's been a rocky road for the kid & its been so awesome for him to make it to state. So tonight he wrestled in the finals. BUT Daddy had to work. He was so bummed to miss it. We got a way around it though. I pulled the match up on the laptop & facetimed your Daddy. I held the phone where he could watch. Guess what..he won! It was exciting!

So there you have it, obsessions. You should just get used to it now. Easton has already been working on his stance with your Daddy...he's not even 2. I would bet the minute he can lace up those shoes & strap on that singlet, we will all be obsessed with watching E. Like I said, get used to it honey. You are coming in to one of those crazy wrestling families.

No comments:

Post a Comment