Thursday, February 14, 2013

Double digit days

Just so you know, I'm very good at Math & Science (specifically Chemistry), but I rely on my calculator so much that the simple math gets me. This morning I had a reminder on my phone that I am in week 26!

I was so excited, here's what I put in my calculator.

40(the average pregnancy in weeks) -26=14
14 weeks left!! So...
14 *7= 98...98 days until AnnaBella arrives!!

This is so exciting. I'm looking forward to more milestones.

For right now, the pregnancy is going good. I feel great. I still exercise, just not as consistent. I'm eating way more sugar then one human should consume in a lifetime. Laffy Taffies are still at the top of my list. Lately, I've craved more drinks than food. Sprite has always been my pop of choice, but now orange pop & cherry limeades are the things I send Hibdon after.

Outside of food, there hasn't been a lot of changes. A growing belly that is uncomfortably tight at all times. I used to rub Palmers on out of stretch mark fear, now it's relief for skin that feels like it needs assistance.

I'm enjoying my bump & all the compliments, door holding & down right babying I'm getting. I'd love to not have to back pain, tight tummy & stiff hips, but we can't have everything.

Double digit days, I think you are going to be alright my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment