Monday, January 21, 2013

One Job

"Whatta man, Whatta man, Whatta mighty good man"- Salt & Peppa

I have always felt a little spoiled & babied by Hibdon. He's pretty good at the "giving me what I want" thing. I'm the first to admit my level of brattiness. He has always been great at just going with the flow. His Momma raised him right and his Daddy is the best example.

Now that I'm pregnant he's taken it to a whole new level. He doesn't let me exert too much effort. Last night as we are laying in bed, I told him just how fat I felt & that I was afraid to be entering the not so cute part of pregnancy. Of course he's the type to tell me how pretty no matter the circumstances. Maybe he's looking through rose-colored glass or maybe he's fibbing. Ill take it though.

Anyway, as I'm pregnant girl complaining he tells me not to worry about any of it. I have one job & that is to be pregnant. Take care of me and his little princess. I just loved that feeling. Now I know I have my to-do list, I know I have an actual job, and Lord knows Hibdon is pretty helpless at times, but hearing that brought a sense of relief to me.

I just have this one very important job right now. Just being pregnant. Pretty exciting. Salt & Peppa could add this to their jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment