Tuesday, January 22, 2013

This Little Preggie went to the Market

Dear AnnaBella Jane,

Let me just tell you about your CC & Aunt TT. First off, they are the sweetest women in the world & they have hearts bigger than Dallas. They also love to shop & I'm talking like 10 hours straight of shopping. They barely stop to eat. They pack things like crackers & granola bars to keep from stopping. They have been shopping very hard lately. Sorry princess it's not for you(well sometimes it is) its for their Boutique.

I'm so very proud of the hard work they have put into making their adorable boutique so perfect. So, this weekend Momma & Aunt Randi tagged along at the Dallas Market to help CC & Aunt TT shop. I should probably apologize to you for the high level of exhaustion. I literally walked the entire day.

After a day & a half of shopping for boutique goodies we drove home, your Daddy was kind enough to wait on me hand-and-foot that evening. I needed it!

At the market we got the best stuff. Courthouse Designs is going to look amazing. We also order some clothing items for Momma to sell. You should know Momma loves fashion. (You already have a closet full of clothes. )

I think I'm more excited that this will come before you. This waiting around for you to get here has be awful. Keeping my mind on fashion can help me not count the number of days until I see your sweet face.

See you soon Baby Girl,

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment