Monday, January 28, 2013

CC & Hon

Dear ABJ-

I know I've said it before, but you are one lucky little girl. Let me just tell you again how lucky you are. I pray that you understand how loved you are by your Hon & CC. They are so very excited for your arrival & already working hard, shopping hard & praying hard for you

I pray that you get some of their very special genetic traits. CC is very creative & can imagine things that don't seem possible to me. This weekend she spent her Sunday out in our garage painting your changing table. Of course you are not going to have just any old table. This one will be decked out for a princess. She's still pretty protective of me, I wasn't allowed near the painting, but I took a sneak peak before bed. Pretty darn cute!

Now Hon she is the MASTER at organizing & cleaning. She gets excited to organize. She came over on Saturday & helped me get out house prepped for showing. She got excited when I said the fridge needed tackling. I would guarantee your closet is going to be organized to a "T". I'm imagining you will have color coordinated outfits hanging in a row.

I hope you know how lucky you are to have these women in your life. I have a Mema & Granny, they are my favorite women in the world. They made me the woman I am today. Lucky little girl, you better hurry up & meet them. They have kisses waiting.

Love you Baby,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment