Thursday, January 17, 2013

Preggy Dreams

Well they have started. Pregnancy dreams/nightmares. I have heard about these. My friend Sta said she would have dreams in which she forgot to feed the baby or accidentally left the baby at home. Of course, she could not go back to sleep afterwards.

Thankfully, mine aren't very realistic. I've always been one to have crazy dreams, pretty can recreate the scary movie we just watched during my sleep cycle. So then I shoot straight up in bed panting & sometimes sweating. Early on Hibdon we jump to hold me & say "You're okay". Now it happens like clock work after a scary movie, he just holds out an arm for me to snuggle. I'm not sure he even opens his eyes, but reassures me that I'm okay.

Last night I dreamed that some bad man was after me & I had to get AnnaBella & Maddy out fast. While this was freaky there's a few satisfying things that I would like to look into about this dream.

1) I was holding AnnaBella in a bundled blanket as I saved her from the bad guy.
I think this shows my motherly instincts kicking in. Protecting my child from harm & still keeping her warm.
2) The blanket was pink.
Therefore the doctor is still right & she is a she, not a he.
3) Maddy dog was being rescued as well. I have this fear that Maddy's feelings are going to be hurt when AnnaBella is born. If your pup is like your child you would understand. From day 1, when speaking in Maddy terms I am Momma & Hibdon is Daddy. I know my heart will change things with AnnaBella, but right now this is what I have to compare it to.

I don't remember the outcome of the dream, if there was one. Instead of letting the scariness get to me, I'll focus on the positive. Baby & pup saved from the craziness. Chalk one up on motherhood instincts for me, Bob!

No comments:

Post a Comment