Thursday, January 10, 2013

These Girls

Dear Baby Girl,

I hope within my life I will be able to provide a good example of being a woman after God's heart. I pray that I will act in kindness & love to everyone, even on the bad days. I hope that when you become a women there will be traits from my characteristics you are proud to have. Something that I have been blessed with is a few girls to help me be who I am. Without these girls I would not be the same woman I am today. If you don't listen to any of my motherly advice, listen to this. Once you find a few girls like these, hold on & cherish your relationship. They are way too important to lose.

Tator: My all time person, I can tell her any & everything without one ounce of judgement. Now, there may be a few jokes & teasing about it later, but no judgment. She helps me laugh at myself, be proud of myself & encourages me to challenge myself. Tator has the most impressive endurance & dedication. She will be a wonderful example for your professional & educational life. She will also be a great example of being ground, but knowing there is always more. You need a Tator, everyone does.
Bill: She's one of the most impressive people I know. She can take a goal that seems too large to comprehend, make her goal & then turn around with a new more competitive goal. She has the most dedication to reach her goals & she does it all while being an amazing Momma & Wife. She's real, she never puts on a show for anyone. She's great at encouraging others to better themselves. Spend one day around her & you will feel like you need a new challenge.
Aunt Aub: I'm not sure if it rare to be such good friends with your SIL, but I couldn't imagine life without her. She is the most organized, put-together, over-achieving, slightly OCD person I know. She is also the most easy-going & fun person I know. I don't know how she can be all of those, but she is. No question. She is one of those friends that thinks of sweet things to do, say or text. She's up for just about anything. She will love you like no other. You will need your Aunt Aub. We can't live without her.
Aunt Sara Beth: She will walk through fire for her loved ones, laugh with her whole heart & run to your defense at any moment. I can vent about my day & it's never my fault, she always sees it my way. She is the biggest supporter you will have. I've never cared if I had a sister because of Aunt Sara Beth. She too likes to have fun, but she is always the best person to have a night in with. She makes everything fun. Like Aunt Aub, we need her.

God gave me these girls & I can't wait to share them with you. There's many others in my life that are so kind & sweet. You will probably play with their children, but none of my relationships compare as these four girls. I pray you have a few of these girls in your life. While you are finding them, I'll let you borrow mine.

Love you,
Momma

1 comment:

  1. Well I have now officially started my morning out with a good happy cry :) I also love you dearly and you are so special to me as well! I can't wait to meet little AnnaBella she is just going to be so perfect!

    ~Aunt Sara Beth

    ReplyDelete