Saturday, December 1, 2012

Aunt Randi-Doll

I have always known how smart Big Brother was, but lately I have been doubting his intelligence.  He has been dating Randi-Doll for sometime now and not popped the question.  I LOVE Randi-Doll, I almost think she's my soul mate.

Randi-Doll is gorgeous, fun, easy going, witty and creative.  She loves Big Brother more than I thought was possible and maintains all the patience he needs. She has faithfully supported Big Brother and perfectly fit into our family.

Well, tonight he did it! Big Brother bought a ring, planned the event, and asked her to be his wife.  He did it right too.  They love the outdoors and love hiking.  This weekend's weather was perfect for it too.  They hiked like any old hike to a pretty spot with a great view, then Big Brother made their any old hike one to remember.  He got down on one knee and asked my favorite Arkansan to be his wife.

I can't tell you how excited I am for Randi-Doll to be my new SIL.  I feel so blessed, even spoiled that I get two of the most amazing women, whom I call friends, to be my SILs. It's perfect. What's even better is now my little girl with have two awesome Aunts.

Now, I will say that she will probably get away with murder when it comes to Aunt Randi and will more than likely be diva for fashion.  She will also learn to go with the flow and how to have a good time no matter what. She will probably gain a southern drawl the more she hangs around Aunt Randi.  I can imagine she will come home saying soda and pronouncing yellow, yella. She will learn to call the Hogs and make cute things out of nothing. She will be loved and love Aunt Randi.

We couldn't be happier that Randi-Doll is joining our family.  I just asked Baby H, she agreed. :)

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo so excited for Randi-Doll and your brother! Baby H is one lucky baby :)

    ~Sar-Bear

    ReplyDelete