Monday, December 17, 2012

Before Baby Bucket List

Last week my sweet friend Tiff, who has an awesome blog, updated her 30 by 30 list. She is pretty impressive with her bucket listing.  She has always kept a bucket list and she checks it off.  Hibdon and I made our on bucket list one weekend trip to a winery.  It was fun and we are good about checking things off.  This 30 by 30 list had me thinking about my bucket list before the baby.  I told Tiff I was going to copy her idea, make a little before baby bucket list.  She told me I could as long as I blogged about it, she must of learned this trickery in her fancy pants law school.

So below is my before baby bucket list.  Sweet Meg brought it to my attention that I am almost half way through my pregnancy. Game plan is to finish this bucket list before my sweet angel gets here.

1) Read a new nonbaby/pregnant book once a month
2) Read a baby raising/healthy life style book once a month
3) Learn to bake all the sweets in my Jessica Seinfeld cookbook
4) Make one of the million pinterest projects that I have pinned-once a month
5) Make a new pinterest meal once a week
6) Drop everything and take a weekend get-a-way with Hibdon
7) Drop everything and go to the land with Hibdon
8) Schedule a massage once a month
9) Take E on Aunt B only dates
10) Organize my Life
11) Start a sewing or knitting or crocheting class
12) Start a new devotional to prepare my heart for motherhood
13) Take a meal to the neighbors once a week
14) Anonymously buy a family's meal
15) Spend an evening once a week with Hibdon and no tv, phone or ipad.  Just QT
16) Call all three grandma's and say "I love you". Once a week
17) Invite all the friends that we keep "meaning" to have to dinner with over for a pot luck. All of them at once.
18) Add all of my friends birthdays to a reminder on my phone.
19) Take up pregnancy yoga
20) Send a gift to my friends once a month (straight from Tiff)

So there you have it.  I have just a little under 19 weeks to get this accomplished. I got this.

1 comment:

  1. My law school trickery worked well. Love your list. So great!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete