Saturday, November 3, 2012

Blog? Check yes or no.

I have enjoyed the blog scene from a far for many years now.  Most mornings or slow afternoons, I like to read blogs from some of the amazing people in my life and those who are just talking about something that really strikes a chord with me.  

So for months now I have been saying, "I'm thinking of blogging" to  few of my blogger friends. I just wanted to get their feel.  They are pretty sweet, but HONEST so I thought they would give me great feedback.  They all said YES! Do it.  They are loving their blog experience and recommend for me.  At the time of this blog debate my life was pretty ordinary.  I thought it would be a boring read. Well, times they are a changing and so is my dress size.  Can you see where I am going with this?  Yep, I am sure you guessed it.  Brito is Prego! So, now my friends are even more encouraging about me blogging.  So here goes... No promises of tears, tons of laughter or page turners.  It will just be my little life in small town Oklahoma, with an ever growing belly. 

And just a shout out to those who encouraged this blogging behavior.  Lollipop (www.blondeoklahomagirl@blogspot.com), Needs to move to Oklahoma friend, Tiff (www.tiffanyd22@blogspot.com) and my E (www.thesiscochick.com).  


1 comment:

  1. LOVE it. So excited! This is gonna be awesome---the new blog and the new belly both!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete