Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thankful

This month everyone has been posting what they are thankful for each day on Facebook.  I love that people do this and think some of the things they post are just so amazing.  I am sure each of us read these and think how we take those things for granted or how we can't wait to be thankful for those things. There are posts about kids, healing, family, jobs, and even down to the simple things of a warm bed and your favorite food.  I just love it.   I never do it because my FB time is so sporadic and I would feel guilty if I missed.  So here are just 30 things I am thankful for.  The list could be longer, but we will keep it to 30. They are in no particular order, some are shallow and some are deep. They are just me.

1) An unfailing, all forgiving, friend, father and savior. My God.
2) My handsome, kind, generous, love of my life, Prince Charming, soul-mate, hunk Husband.
3) My soon to be little Princess
4) My loving, sweet, all giving, hard working Momma and loving, funny, wise Daddy.
5) Caring, kind, thoughtful, generous, hilarious, amazing examples....In-Laws
6) Three, sweeter than sugar, prayer warrior, care-giving Grandmothers
7) Smart, funny, thoughtful, hard working, protecting Aub and Brother
8) Perfect fit to our siblings, fun, easy going, kind, sweet Randi-doll and Shayne.
9) Soul mate, sister from another mister, brother from another mother, best there ever was. Speed and Sar-Bear
10) The best, my persons, strong, intelligent and determined Tator and Bill
11) Maddy- love of my life, snuggling, never wavering pup.
12) Family- close or far I can count on each and every one of them.
13) Friends-special extensions of my family
14) Job- my favorite, Amazing boss, WONDERFUL company, great people.
15) Education- It can't be taken away, has molded me for many years
16) Home- warm, loving and beautiful. Where I would rather be...always
17) Food- I never have to wonder if it will be there.  I never worry about my next meal. It does more than what it was intended for.  It is always taken for granted.
18) Neighbors- kind, sweet and care-taking
19) Books- increasing our knowledge, entertainment and always a click, drive or store away...taken for granted.
20) Health- for me, my husband, family and friends.
21) Exercise- increase endorphins, keep me healthy and some day loose the baby weight
22) Bed- soft, supportive, warm, hugs me and is always there....taken for granted.
23) Oklahoma City Thunder- enough said
24) Football- at all levels
25) Pampering- a luxury, but makes me feel so treated
26) Warm fall day, no top on the Jeep and a drive to the land with my man. Every time I am thankful.
27) Oklahoma- being raised in a small community and living in a state where every town seems small.
28) Murphy's hot hamburgers- threaten your life, but taste so good.
29) The right to choose my attitude and decide the type of person I will become.
30) The feeling after a long run in the cold.

1 comment:

  1. Love this list! What a blessed life you have! :)

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete