Saturday, November 10, 2012

Must Love Dogs

If I were to create an ad in search for Baby H, I would most definitely add the list below.

1) Must love to sleep at least 8 hours a night
2) Must love to nap
3) Must request to snuggle and rock in order to nap
4) Must love all fruits and vegetables
5) Must hate sweets
6) Must obey everything I say & never forget the rules
7) Must love to read
8) Must never get sick
9) Must love weekend get-a-ways to Gpa & Hons, CCs, Papa's, Uncle Wil & Aunt Randi's, Uncle Shayne & Aunt Aub's, and Uncle Speed & Aunt Sara's
10) Must love to help with chores.

So obviously Baby H will probably not meet these requests and I will still love him/her with every fiber of my being.  Hey, a girl can dream!

While the never ending child development theory of Nature vs. Nurture is the influence of what Baby H will love it will be interesting to see his/her favorites.  I am sure there will be a lot of nurture things that Baby H will love.

1) Dogs- we love our Maddy Dog and all dogs for that matter.
2) Football- ESPN is fixed on our TV during the weekends.  Game Day and Red Zone..enough said.
3) Oklahoma City Thunder- I can't put into words my love for this team
4) Hot hamburgers- Texas toast + burger + cheese + fries + brown gravy over all = HEAVEN
5) Outdoors - Summer, Fall and Spring...sometimes even winter
6) The water- Every summer will be spent either on Papa's boat or in Aunt Aub's pool
7) Jeeps- we have two, Hon has one,  Uncle Wil just sold his, Aunt Randi has one and Papa used to have one
8) Wrestling- boy or girl, Baby H will understand the Hibdon passion for the mat
9) Fishing- boy or girl, Hibdon will load Baby H and Maddy in the Jeep, drive to his favorite little pond, eat ranch flavored sunflower seeds, listen to Eric Church and just fish
10) Family time- We love it, we love nights at Aunt Aub's, Aunt Sara's or when we all gather here.  We love when CC comes to visit. We love relaxing at Gpa and Hon's  We love staying with Mema and seeing Papa.  We love Uncle Wil and Aunt Randi's. We love family time-we need family time.

Things that will probably come natural to Baby H, good or bad Baby H will probably inherit these traits.

1) A ghetto booty- Sorry Baby H, Daddy and I both have one.  It will give you power when you swing the bat, but finding jeans is stressful.
2) Love chocolate & have a sweet tooth- This is dangerous, but Hibdon and I love to snack
3) Hairy arms- Ugh so embarrassing! At least it will be blonde.
4) Big Smile- Both Hibdon and I have large teeth.  I think it makes for pretty smiles.
5) If Baby H is anything like Hibdon he/she will be fast, a great athlete and insanely competitive.
6) Let's face it, competitive will be natural.  We both are.
7) Laid back.  We don't typically sweat the small stuff.
8) Optimistic. Glass is always half full with us. We are content with knowing things are meant or not meant to be.
9) Chatty- Hibdon and I both received the gift of gab.  Baby H will probably just keep up.
10) Cold natured- We love electric blankets and space heaters.

Making these lists spark an excitement for me.  Will Baby H look more like me or Hibdon?  Will Baby H naturally like all the things we do?  Will Baby H be the angel that I was as a child or the rowdy boy that Hibdon was.  Its blogs like these that make me want the next few months to fly by.


No comments:

Post a Comment